The conversion of Mediawiki to Wiki.js has continued this month at a good pace. We already have a new domain, .org, so we are launching new hosting for the page, with a new look that is very different from the classic Mediawiki one. There are many things to adjust in this new version of the website, but the possibility of using it in multi-language mode is already starting to take shape. Christmas is just around the corner and this coming year promises to bring a lot of exciting news to this project.
- Reorganized all project content on GitHub to remove old formats Wikitext and XML used in Mediawiki. From now on the content for the web will only be in the formats supported by Wiki.js, which are HTML and Markdown.
- All contributor manuals have been reorganized and converted to Markdown format.
- Welcome pages have been recreated in HTML format for Wiki.js.
- Errors in the Topic Index in Spanish and English have been corrected. The ability to use numbered or unnumbered lists in topic text has been improved.
- A thorough review of all topics has been started, starting with those that begin with a number.
- Added a logo to the app and a settings section that allows you to use different style themes.
- A new section has been developed in the application, the Topic Index Editor, which allows to display the content of the topics in parallel in two languages and lets edit the topic index in a faster way than through the files.