1 These things spake Jesus; and lifting up his eyes to heaven, he said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that the son may glorify thee:    
2 even as thou gavest him authority over all flesh, that to all whom thou hast given him, he should give eternal life.    
3 And this is life eternal, that they should know thee the only true God, and him whom thou didst send, [even] Jesus Christ. 
4 I glorified thee on the earth, having accomplished the work which thou hast given me to do. 
5 And now, Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was. 
6 I manifested thy name unto the men whom thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them to me; and they have kept thy word.  
7 Now they know that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are from thee: 
8 for the words which thou gavest me I have given unto them; and they received [them], and knew of a truth that I came forth from thee, and they believed that thou didst send me.  
9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for those whom thou hast given me; for they are thine:
10 and all things that are mine are thine, and thine are mine: and I am glorified in them.
11 And I am no more in the world, and these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep them in thy name which thou hast given me, that they may be one, even as we [are].  
12 While I was with them, I kept them in thy name which thou hast given me: and I guarded them, and not one of them perished, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.  
13 But now I come to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy made full in themselves. 
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them from the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil [one].
16 They are not of the world even as I am not of the world.
17 Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou didst send me into the world, even so sent I them into the world. 
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.
20 Neither for these only do I pray, but for them also that believe on me through their word;  
21 that they may all be one; even as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be in us: that the world may believe that thou didst send me.   
22 And the glory which thou hast given me I have given unto them; that they may be one, even as we [are] one; 
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be perfected into one; that the world may know that thou didst send me, and lovedst them, even as thou lovedst me. 
24 Father, I desire that they also whom thou hast given me be with me where I am, that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. 
25 O righteous Father, the world knew thee not, but I knew thee; and these knew that thou didst send me;
26 and I made known unto them thy name, and will make it known; that the love wherewith thou lovedst me may be in them, and I in them.
- ↑ 17:1,4 Father & Son glorified: UB 180:0.3.
- ↑ 17:1-10,25-26 Reveal combined nature: UB 169:4.2.
- ↑ 17:1a Lifted eyes & prayed: UB 182:1.2.
- ↑ 17:1b-5 Prayer: part 1: UB 182:1.3.
- ↑ 17:2 As many as receive him blessed: UB 181:1.4.
- ↑ 17:2,3 Giver of life eternal: UB 128:1.10.
- ↑ 17:2,10 Partnership with God: UB 161:2.9.
- ↑ 17:2-3 Live forever: UB 27:1.5. Eternal life: UB 101:6.8. Believers never die: UB 162:7.5. Eternal / everlasting life: UB 181:2.11. Eternal / everlasting life: UB 170:2.20. Believers have eternal life: UB 153:2.11. Everlasting life: UB 3:0.1. Whosoever believes never dies: UB 168:0.7. Eternal life: UB 2:2.1. Hope for eternal Life: UB 170:2.2. Believers live forever: UB 190:5.4. Life after death: UB 121:5.11. I am the reality of endless life: UB 182:1.10. Faith Sons never die: UB 193:1.2. Follow the spirit, live forever: UB 146:3.7. Eternal life: UB 146:3.7. Jesus controls all “life”: UB 190:0.2. Eternal life: UB 162:2.7. Believe truth, have eternal life: UB 157:6.10.
- ↑ 17:3 One God: UB 45:4.8. God is one: UB 56:4.4. One God: UB 131:10.2. The Lord our God is one God: UB 10:7.1. One God: UB 92:6.6. The Lord is one God: UB 96:5.5. No God beside you: UB 1:0.1. One God: UB 92:5.8. The Lord God is one: UB 1:7.6.
- ↑ 17:4 Live subject to will of Father: UB 120:4.1. Jesus decides: live by Father's will: UB 136:8.3. Jesus came to do Father's will: UB 143:1.4. I have done Father's will: UB 180:3.9. Live the will of Father, reveal Him: UB 131:10.2. Jesus finished Father's work: UB 178:3.4. Not my will but yours be done: UB 136:4.4. Desire to do Father's will: UB 1:2.3. I am able to finish work: UB 174:0.2. Jesus lives the will of Father: UB 120:2.1. Pledge to live by will of Father: UB 136:10.1. Jesus to live the will of our Father: UB 120:2.8. Jesus taught “Father's will”: UB 170:2.20. Jesus lived the will of Father: UB 141:7.11. Jesus lived the will of Father: UB 128:7.2. “Meat” to do will of Father, “work”: UB 143:6.1. Jesus did His Father's will: UB 196:0.10. Do will of God: UB 117:0.1. My will that your will be done: UB 118:8.11. Jesus lived will of Father: UB 119:8.4. Reveal will of the Universal Father: UB 120:0.4. Jesus did Father's will: UB 183:1.1. Not my will but God's will: UB 111:5.6. Work now finished: UB 181:2.3. Jesus did Father's will: UB 109:6.5. Jesus did Father's will: UB 196:0.14.
- ↑ 17:5 Before Abraham was, I am: UB 157:6.11. Glorify me with your own self: UB 6:1.4.
- ↑ 17:6,25-26 Paradise Sons: UB 10:1.6.
- ↑ 17:6-12a Prayer, part 2: UB 182:1.4.
- ↑ 17:7-9,25-26 Enhanced revelation: UB 120:4.4.
- ↑ 17:8,25-26 Came to reveal Father: UB 165:3.8. Father revealed by Son: UB 169:4.2. Jesus came to reveal Father: UB 153:2.4. Creator Sons reveal Father: UB 20:10.3. Jesus revealed God to man: UB 16:9.6. Jesus to reveal God to mankind: UB 120:2.8.
- ↑ 17:8-10 Show conjont work: UB 169:4.2.
- ↑ 17:11,21-22 Father and Son one: UB 6:8.3. Jesus & Father are one: UB 161:2.9. Father & Son are one: UB 32:3.6. Part 1: The Word & God: UB 6:1.3. Jesus & Father are one: UB 161:1.8. Jesus & Father are one: UB 169:4.2. Father and I are one: UB 164:5.2. Father and I are one: UB 157:6.13. Becoming one with Jesus: UB 184:4.6. Father and I are one: UB 153:2.11. Blasphemer: says equal with God: UB 169:0.5. Father and Son one: UB 1:5.6. Father & Son are one: UB 33:1.4. Jesus & Father are one: UB 184:4.6. Jesus' oneness with Father: UB 196:2.2.
- ↑ 17:11b,21-23a Jesus, God and man: UB 120:4.3.
- ↑ 17:12b Jesus' prayer Re: Judas: UB 182:2.4.
- ↑ 17:12c Prayer, part 3: UB 182:1.5.
- ↑ 17:13b-19 Prayer, part 4: UB 182:1.5.
- ↑ 17:18 Gospel to go to all the world: UB 176:2.3. Go preach gospel to everyone: UB 143:1.5. Proclaim gospel to world: UB 181:2.12. As God sent me, I send you: UB 193:3.2. Charge: go preach to the world: UB 140:9.2. Great commission: UB 95:7.3. Tell good news to world: UB 193:1.2. Great commission: UB 190:4.1. Great commission: UB 190:3.1. Go preach love of God: UB 193:0.4. Preach gospel to all the world: UB 193:0.5. So send I you: UB 191:5.3. So send I you: UB 191:6.3. Great Commission: UB 193:2.2. Proclaim new gospel: UB 193:5.2. Great commission: UB 191:4.4. Teach God's love to world: UB 193:1.2. Great Commission: UB 191:6.3. Great Commission: UB 165:6.3. Great Commission: UB 191:5.3. Great Commission: UB 178:1.14.
- ↑ 17:20-21 I am the Infinite Father of children: UB 182:1.10.
- ↑ 17:20-26 Prayer, part 5: UB 182:1.6.
- ↑ 17:21 Apostolic harmony: UB 141:5.1. Father in Son in us: UB 180:4.2. God seems to be in him: UB 161:2.9.
- ↑ 17:21,25 Father sent me: UB 193:2.2.
- ↑ 17:21-23 Spirit of Truth: UB 120:2.6. The indwelling spirit: UB 134:4.7. Spirit of Truth: UB 34:4.1. Indwelling spirit: the Adjuster: UB 107:4.7. God dwells within you: UB 148:6.10. Spirit of Truth: UB 120:2.4. God dwells in your soul: UB 133:4.4. Spirit of Truth: UB 32:5.8. Kingdom within you: UB 170:1.8. Spirit of Truth: UB 34:7.1. Jesus to pour out His spirit: UB 141:4.5. God's spirit lives in us: UB 133:4.5. Pour out my spirit on all flesh: UB 181:1.4. God's spirit lives in us (T/A): UB 16:9.4. He lives in us: UB 3:1.4. Spirit of Truth: UB 34:5.5. Spirit of God in man: UB 34:6.7. God's spirit lives in man's heart: UB 131:10.4. Spirit of Truth: UB 180:6.3. Spirit of Truth: UB 191:6.3. Promise of comforter: UB 180:3.3. Another teacher, Spirit of Truth: UB 176:4.3. Kingdom of God is within you: UB 140:1.5. Spirit in man (Thought Adjuster): UB 103:1.6. Spirit in man (Spirit of Truth): UB 103:1.6. I will send “my spirit”: UB 180:4.5. Son poured out spirit on flesh: UB 20:1.6. Spirit of God within us: UB 141:2.1. Pour out spirit on all flesh: UB 190:5.4. God's spirit within you: UB 5:2.3. Spirit of Truth & Thought Adjuster: UB 137:8.7. Spirit of Truth: UB 137:8.7. God's kingdom is within you: UB 195:10.4. Send Spirit of Truth: UB 193:5.2. Spirit of Truth bestowed on all: UB 194:3.6. Spirit of Truth: UB 21:5.7. New spirit, live in men's hearts: UB 121:7.5. Spirit of Truth: UB 146:3.6. Kingdom of God within: UB 170:2.20. Follow new teacher in hearts: UB 181:2.14. Spirit of truth: UB 20:6.8. God's spirit dwells in human soul: UB 131:10.2. Living Spirit of the Father (TA): UB 146:3.5. Spirit poured out on all flesh: UB 52:5.6. God dwells in us: UB 12:7.12. God's spirit in you (T/A): UB 2:5.6. Spirit of Truth will be with you: UB 181:2.24. God's spirit lives within: UB 167:7.4.
- ↑ 17:22-23 God loves the wicked: UB 131:10.4. Divine love: UB 156:5.11. God of Love: UB 143:1.6. God rules by love: UB 143:1.4. Divine love: UB 117:1.8. God loves creatures as children: UB 118:10.5. God is a loving Spirit: UB 195:10.4.
- ↑ 17:23,26 Fatherly love: UB 140:5.1. Fatherly love: UB 140:5.13.
- ↑ 17:24 You will be with me: UB 180:3.5.